Lifetime Limited Warranty
OUR BEST-IN-CLASS MANUFACTURING PROCESSES ENSURE QUALITY LIGHTING PRODUCTS, GUARANTEED.
Hubbardton Forge warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free of defects in workmanship. This warranty applies for the lifetime of the original purchaser, for residential use only. With the exceptions and on the conditions stated below, should any fixture fail, Hubbardton Forge, through an Authorized Dealer or directly, will repair or replace it with the same or a similar product (at our sole discretion) free of charge.
- Our products are handmade and therefore variations in dimensions, color and finish are normal.
- This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear, including normal fading or aging, or for damage caused by accident, lack of reasonable care, water damage, flooding, fire, explosion, earth movement (including earthquake), improper installation, improper lamping, improper input voltage, improper dimming, alteration or abuse. The warranty does not include light bulbs (lamps) which are not products manufactured by Hubbardton Forge and are supplied by Hubbardton Forge only as a service. The following components and applications have additional warranty limitations and restrictions:
- Glass, shades, electrical and articulating components are warranted for five (5) years. Electrical components include,but are not limited to, sockets, ballasts, drivers, integrated LED components, transformers and dimmers, Articulating components include, but are not limited to, swing arms, swivels and gears.
- For Commercial applications, glass, shades, electrical and articulating components are warranted for two (2) years. Electrical components, include but are not limited to, sockets, ballasts, drivers, integrated LED components, transformers and dimmers. Articulating components include, but are not limited to, swing arms, swivels and gears.
- For Outdoor products, finishes are warranted for five (5) years against atmospheric corrosion.
- This limited warranty applies only to fixtures purchased from an Authorized Hubbardton Forge reseller (see our website for a list of Authorized Dealers). Proof of purchase from an Authorized Dealer is required, so please retain your receipt.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact the Authorized Dealer you purchased from.
- In the event you cannot obtain service from the Authorized Hubbardton Forge Dealer you purchased from, please contact Hubbardton Forge directly for warranty information.
- If you have questions about this limited warranty and/or about claims under it, you may contact us by phone at 800.826.4766 or by email at email@example.com.
- This limited warranty is valid from date of shipment only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Valid only in the United States.
Hubbardton Forge excludes and expressly disclaims liability for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising out of the sale, installation, maintenance, use or failure of any Hubbardton Forge product. In all events, Hubbardton Forge’s liability will be limited to no more than the purchase price paid for the product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
No representative or employee of Hubbardton Forge is authorized to make any modification or addition to this warranty.
Hubbardton Forge, LLC
154 Route 30 South, Castleton, Vermont 05735